You can now create Giveaway Campaigns on Talon.One.
Giveaway campaigns allow you to reward customers with codes or vouchers that have been generated outside of Talon.One. You can easily do this by importing the list of codes to Talon.One in a CSV file.
Examples might include if you want to reward a customer with an Amazon Gift Voucher codes for achieving a certain level of purchases, distributing discount codes from one of your affiliates or simply if you're wanting to distribute pre-generated external coupon codes which are to be utilized outside of your business.
Step 1: Creating a Giveaways pool
- From your Talon.One Dashboard, select the "Giveaways" icon.
- Select "+Create Giveaways Pool".
Step 2: Uploading your Giveaway Codes
- Fill in the 'Details' section, providing the preferred name and description of your giveaways pool.
- Select the Applications you wish to have this Giveaways Pool available in.
- Finally, upload a CSV file with giveaways you would like to import.
Note: You will be able to download an example structure of the CSV file.
Step 3: Creating a Campaign
It's now time to create a campaign to distribute the giveaway codes to customers. Here you'll need to consider what actions customers need to meet (the conditions) to receive a giveaways code.
Examples may include; if a customer 'Cart Items Total' reaches a certain amount, or utilization of a custom attribute to count whether a customer has reached a certain number of orders, or a new profile registration.
- Select "+New Campaign", then tick the 'Giveaways' feature.
Note: If the "Giveaways" feature is not ticked, you will not have access to the necessary attributes to create a campaign.
- Follow the normal steps creating a campaign.
- Create a new rule, then select the relevant conditions (that the customer needs to meet to receive the giveaway code).
- In the Effects, select "award giveaway", and select the desired giveaway pool.
Now you know how to set up your first Giveaways Campaign on Talon.One.