You can export your customer’s point transactions from Loyalty Programs within Talon.One. The Loyalty Point Transactions Log gives you in-depth information on customer behavior and your loyalty program performance.
Step 1: Accessing a Loyalty Program
From your application page:
- Click on the Loyalty button located in the upper left corner of the Apps page.
- Click on a Loyalty Program you want to export the customer's transactions from.
- Click on the arrow in the upper right corner, next to Export Loyalty Balance.
- Click on Export Transactions Log.
Step 2: Exporting the Loyalty Point Transactions Log
To export the Loyalty Point Transactions Log provide the following information:
- Transaction Logs After: The Transactions Log start date and time
- Transaction Logs Before: The Transactions Log end date and time
- IntegrationID: The IntegrationID associated with the Customer you want to view their point transactions.
You also have the option to change the date format displayed in the CSV file to one of the two options:
- Microsoft Excel
- ISO 8601 Standard (Gregorian Calendar)