Geofencing allows you to add location specific rules to your promotional campaigns.
Note: The customer location needs to be provided to Talon.One from your platform.
Below we've included a small sample of possible campaigns using our powerful rule builder, but this list is far from exhaustive.
There are a number of ways you can make use of Talon.One’s geofencing capabilities in your promotional campaigns. The most popular is simply location-specific deals, which offer customers reductions on their cart total or individual products depending on their location. You can apply these deals either inside or outside your geofence/s.
- Offer deals and discounts to customers inside or outside certain
- Can help you establish your brand presence in new locations.
Location-Based Event Rewards
Use geofencing to set up promotions for time- and location-specific events, like festivals or public holidays.
- Offer something new to customers attending certain events.
- Increase your brand’s exposure to new customers and encourage interaction in interesting new ways.
Location-Based Campaign Variations
Using data from previous campaigns, you may know that certain products are more popular in some cities than others. As a result, you may want to set up campaigns which compliment these trends and offer discounts to shift a more diverse selection of stock.
- Use discounts, bundle deals or coupons to encourage different spending behaviours in different locations.
Location-Based Loyalty Rewards
Provide bonus loyalty points to customers buying from your online shop in certain locations.
- Encourage customers to buy from your shop or use your services even when they are away from home and closer to regional competitors.
- Rewarding loyalty while your customers are on the move will improve their relationship with your brand even more