In this article, you'll learn how to view customer profiles.
Depending on your integration, you might want to track Customer Profile data in Talon.One.
If you're using customer profile data in your promotions, a profile entry will be created in Talon.One when your customers first interact with you. And the entry is updated whenever customers complete their sessions.
Open your Application and navigate to the Customers page in the left side menu to see an overview of all customer entries.
Click on the Integration ID of the customer profile you want to view. This opens an overview of this customer's interactions with your promotions.
Customer Attributes and Sessions
Here you can see:
- Customer ID
- Creation date
- Latest Activity date
- Discounted & Undiscounted Orders
- Total orders and Gross Revenue for this customer
- Accrued Discounts & Net Revenue
- Attributes within your system for which this customer has an assigned value
- Session details for this customer
- Loyalty Program (point collection and spending)
If you select the Sessions tab, you can see a list of all the sessions related to this customer.
Clicking on the Session ID takes you to the Events page, which shows all the details of that particular session.
If you have one or more Loyalty programs set up in the current application, there will be a tab to see an overview of this Customer's interactions with your programs and allow you to Give or Remove Points.
In this tab, you can select a specific Loyalty Program from the drop-down menu and view this customer's interactions and point balance.
If you only have one Loyalty program, it will be selected by default.
You can also Give or Remove points for this account, which is useful for customer support in situations where they may need to manually adjust a customer's balance.
In this tab you can see a table that shows which new profiles your customers have referred to your company. The table shows:
- the ID for the session in which someone has successfully redeemed a referral code
- the referral code that they used
- which customer used the code
Now you may also want to check out: