Welcome to Talon.One! Now that your data is integrated and you are ready to create campaigns, we want to be sure you get off to a great start.
Follow these 3 steps to get your Talon.One account up and running in no time.
Step 1: Log into your account
Access your account at your personal Talon.One domain with the link and password we have provided. To give other team members access, select Invite New User in the Manage Account section of the Admin drop down.
If you have problems logging in or need a new password please let us know.
Step 2: Select your application(s)
- When you log in, select the application you want to work with from the Home Screen
- You can add multiple applications based on your business needs (for example by country or by staging/production) by clicking New Application
- Learn how to add your application here
- Remember: you need to integrate your platform/system with your application before your data appears in the Campaign Manager. For example, shops like Magento, Shopify, etc. or your own API.
Step 3: Create Your First Campaign
- Once your application has been successfully added, you can get started by clicking New Campaign. Read how to create a new campaign.
- Next you should get familiar with your campaign settings and how to Manage Campaigns.
- Before you can activate your campaign, you must create rules using the Rule Builder to define the logic of your campaign (e.g., coupon, discounts, referrals, etc.).
There are no restrictions with the types of promotions you can create. For some ideas and examples, check out Campaign Ideas here, or check out the Talon.One Blog.
If you have questions or need help getting started, just get in touch and we are happy to help!
Next you might want to read more about: