Welcome to Talon.One!
Now that your data's integrated and you're ready to create campaigns, we want to be sure you get off to a great start.
Follow these 3 steps to get your Talon.One account up and running in no time.
Step 1: Log into your account
Access your account at your personal Talon.One domain with the link and password we provided.
To give other team members access:
- Click on the Account icon in the bottom left
- Open the Orginization dropdown
- Select Users List
- Invite New User using the button on the top right
If you have problems logging in or need a new password please let us know.
Step 2: Create your application(s)
- When you log in, select the application you want to work with from the Home Screen
- You can add multiple applications based on your business needs (for example by country or by staging/production) by clicking +New Application
- Learn how to add your application here
- Remember: You need to integrate your platform/system with your application before your data appears in the Campaign Manager. For example, shops like Magento, Shopify, etc. or your own API.
Step 3: Create Your First Campaign
- Once your application has been successfully added, you can get started by clicking the button +New Campaign. See more about creating new campaigns.
- Next, you should get familiar with your campaign settings and how to Manage Campaigns.
- Before you can activate your campaign, you must create rules using the Rule Builder to define the logic of your campaign (e.g., coupon, discounts, referrals, etc.).
If you have questions or need help getting started, just get in touch and we are happy to help!
Next, you might want to read more about: