An Application is the environment where you create and manage all your campaigns and coupons.
Applications are the highest level of organization in your Talon.One account and where you'll get an overview of all your campaigns, as well as access to a range of useful tools and settings.
In your Application's left side menu you can access:
- Coupon Finder
The Campaigns page is the start of your Application Dashboard. Here you have an overview of all your campaigns and easy access to create, copy, edit and export them.
You can perform the following actions on this page:
- Click the + New Campaign button to create a new campaign. Learn how to create campaigns.
- Click on the name of your campaign (in blue) to edit, manage or activate your campaign. Read how to manage campaigns here or browse the articles in the Campaigns section.
- To filter campaigns by their state (Running, Disabled, Scheduled, Expired or Draft) just click on one of the colour-coded sections at the top of the page.
- Click under Copy (on the black icon) if you want to duplicate a campaign in your current or another Application. Read more about copying campaigns.
- Click the button Campaigns Exports to export campaign data as a CSV file. You can choose to export "Triggered Effects" or "Customer Sessions".
- Search for campaigns by name, tags and creation date.
- Filter by campaign name, ID, date created, created by, start and end date, and last activity.
Search for coupon codes and you'll get an overview of any important information. Simply type in a few characters of the code, or copy and paste the full code in the search field.
Click the Search button and you'll see a list of possible matches or the results page with all your coupon's details.
On the Priority page, you can organize your campaigns by level of priority.
This is important to manage when you have a variety of more generic campaigns all year round and personalized campaigns that you don't want to allow customers to combine or use at the same time.
Learn more about managing campaign priority.
A session in Talon.One is typically when a customer begins to interact with your shop or platform until the time they close the browser (hopefully after making a purchase).
Each session is logged on this page and you can search and access a range of information about what specific customers did in their sessions.
Here you have a list of your customers. You can access their profiles by clicking on the customer's name and see an overview of their profile, session activity and any loyalty points they've saved or spent.
Clicking the Integration ID for any customer then shows you an overview of the information associated with this account, separated into tabs for Attributes, Sessions and Loyalty Programs (if applicable).
Highlighted by default upon opening the customer details page, this provides an overview of all the attributes attached to this account.
*Note: Attributes can include any data you store about your customer like billing information, email, name, payment method etc.
Use this section for debugging campaigns and to take a deeper dive into the customer activity in your account.
If you're testing campaigns, this is the best way to understand why a campaign might not be working the way you want it to. You can search by customer ID and click the left arrow (>) symbol to open a drop-down summary and review the details of the event.
In the Settings section, you can configure your Application's details, set budgets, mandatory attributes, access campaign evaluation, developer settings, create custom attributes and delete applications if your user role allows it. Learn more about Settings.
If you have any questions about how to use any of these sections or feel like we've missed anything please get in touch and let us know.