In this article, you'll see the most important elements of the Application Page (the starting page of your Talon.One account). Once you integrate your data with Talon.One, you can start setting up promotional campaigns in your Application(s) immediately.
Before you start, it's important that your integration is running and you're sending data to Talon.One. See our Integration Guide to find out how to do this.
In Talon.One, an Application is where you create and manage your campaigns.
A Quick Overview
- Applications are the highest level of organization in your Talon.One account.
- They're often divided by subsidiaries, platforms, regions or countries, depending on the size and needs of your business.
- You can also set up a staging or "Sandbox Application" for testing.
- You can create as many Applications as your contract allows.
- Each Application has a unique API key used to send integration data.
- Every request to the Talon.One Integration API comes from one or more Application(s).
*Note: It's not possible to share customer activity or campaigns between different Applications, but you can access all your custom attributes and integrated data from any of your applications.
When you first log into your Talon.One account, you'll see the Applications Page with a list of all your existing Applications.
From the Application Page you can do the following:
- If you want to create a new Application, click the button + New Application and fill in the name and description, then choose your currency, timezone, case sensitivity preference (for naming attributes and so on) and if the application is live or sandbox.
- Learn more about creating Applications here
On the right-hand side of your screen you also have a variety of administration tools and resources:
Manage Loyalty Programs:
- Click Manage Loyalty Programs to create loyalty programs with your wallet and point preferences and connect them to your campaigns.
- Click "See Account Settings" to have access to:
- An Overview of your current Plan and Account status
- Organization Settings: User Lists, Roles, Campaign Groups and Single Sign-On settings
- Access to your Developer Tools (Described in the next section)
- Click here to access your Developer tools where you can also access:
- Additional Costs
- Webhooks Log
- API Log
- API Tester
Documentation / Help & Support:
- Click on these links to connect directly to Talon.One's Developer Documentation and Help Center if you need to understand a particular section of the Campaign Manager.