An Application is the environment in which you create and manage your campaigns and coupons. They are the highest level of organization in your Talon.One account and the source of your customer activities.
Below you will find more detailed information about the following features that you will find on the top navigation of your application:
You can perform the following actions on this page:
- Click the +New Campaign button to create a new campaign, learn how to create campaigns here.
- Click the blue name of your campaign to edit, manage or activate your campaign. Read how to manage campaigns here or browse all articles in the Campaigns section.
- Filter campaigns by state like Running, Disabled, Schedule, Expired or Draft, click on the state to view campaigns in that state.
- Click under Duplicate (on the blue dots) if you want to copy a campaign in the current application or into a new one. Read more about duplicating campaigns here.
- Click the download cloud to export campaign data as a CSV file. You can choose to export All Triggered Effects or Customer Sessions.
- Search for campaigns by name, filter by date created, state, ID, start and end date and last activity
You can learn more about creating coupons and exporting coupons in the campaigns section of our Help Center.
If you are testing campaigns, this is the best way to understand why a campaign might not be working. You can search by customer ID and review the response to debug campaigns.
Navigate to these sections to learn more.