In this article you will learn about the important elements of your Application Page or the main page of your Talon.One account. Once you integrate with Talon.One, you can start using your Application(s) and creating promotional campaigns.
When you log into your Talon.One account, first you will see the Applications Page with a list of all your existing Applications. Click Create Application if you have not added an application yet.
You can add multiple applications to your account based on your business requirements. For example, your Application will connect to a website, ecommerce shop, mobile app or different country markets. For testing, you can also create Staging and Production Applications. Learn how to add applications here.
On the Application Page you can do the following:
- This button will only appear if you have not created any Applications
- Later you can create new applications by first selecting Manage Applications, then Create Application in the Developers Section
- Click Manage Applications to view, edit and create new applications
- Click here to access your Developer Section where you can also manage Attributes, Webhooks, API Logs and the API tester
- By clicking an existing application name, you arrive at the Application Dashboard where you can manage all campaigns
- Here you can create New Campaigns, mange Priority, Customers and Events
Next you will want to read the following: